Business cards with premium finishes
- High-quality stamping and varnishing
- Single or double sided full colour print in CMYK
- Several designs possible within one order item (set) for spot UV varnish and relief varnish
- From 100 units
- Discover our range of finishes and materials
- Follow the simple steps through the configurator and choose you product features and delivery speed
- Go back a step anytime using the back button in your browser or click the previous option in the configurator e.g. "Format"
- Choose the print run and delivery time by clicking on the corresponding price for the quantity you require e.g.
- A summary is displayed on the right side of the page in Your Product section. You can change your selection at anytime before the product is ordered
N.B. If no steps are shown, the product cannot be customised, simply click on the price to proceed.
Business cards with premium finishes - place the order
Single Sided Partial Spot UV Varnish
- emphazises design- or text elements thanks to high gloss effect
- the UV varnish emphazises in addition the colours of the varnished areas
- please note that it is a finishing varnish, not a protection varnish
Double Sided UV Varnish
- emphazises the colours, protects against scratches
- does not contain any solvents
Flat Hot Foil Stamping, Gold
- in case of flat hot foil stamping the motif which is created in full colour will be embroideryed with the golden film
Flat Hot Foil Stamping, Silver
- in case of flat hot foil stamping the motif which is created in full colour, will be embroideryed with the silver film
Flat Hot Foil Stamping, Red
- in case of flat hot foil stamping, the motif which is created in full colour will be embroideryed with the red film
Flat Hot Foil Stamping, Hologram
- Objects created in full colour appear with gold/silver/red/hologram hot-foil
Single Sided Soft Touch Lamination
- soft, velvety effect
- anti-scratch effect
- extra silk
- emphazies the colour impression
Here you can choose whether you qualify for the VAT exclusion according to HMRC.
Detailed information can be found in our FAQs.